Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

"Dirt Face"

When asked, that's what Jordi told me they were doing out here in this empty flowerbed while I was chit-chatting with the neighbors on their porch yesterday evening! I commented that Caroline looked like she must have lost that game, Jordi replied, "Oh, no, there's not a winner or loser, just keep on playing!"

Here's a second picture for emphasis, but it really doesn't do justice to the amount of dirt on Caroline at this moment. I know you can see the amount of dirt on her face and shirt, but you have no idea - nor did I until I tried to wash it out later in the tub! - how much dirt is being held within that lovely curly hair! In fact, I found it impossible to remove it all last night. So, although it's still there, at least it's now clean dirt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home