Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Friday, April 04, 2008

Jordi at Ballet Class

One Monday way back in January, a professional photographer, Ashley G. Quinn, came to Jordi's ballet school in order to take some promotional pictures of the students doing their thing during the classes that evening. I'm pleased to let you know that this picture is scheduled be used in an ad for the June Conn School in the summer issue of Bridges Magazine! How nice!

2 Comments:

  • At 04 April, 2008 23:01, Blogger Kate Gracheck said…

    Can I get an autographed copy? :)

     
  • At 17 April, 2008 18:42, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi my name is Virginia Pullem and i live at Argentina and I ll like to know if you family came from germany because my grampa was a sister who trip from germany to USA and Ill like to complete my genealogic tree my email is virginiapullem@yahoo.com
    thank to read me
    Virginia Pullem

     

Post a Comment

<< Home