Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

C-A-T-S Cheer

Boy, do I have some catching up to do! Not only is Aunt Donna visiting, but we also spent 5 days in Lexington visiting with Papa Jerry & Grandma Dee Dee! We did lots of fun stuff together, like visit an apple orchard, take our picture as a family, tailgate & attend the UK-Florida football game, and spend the day at Keeneland! I've got loads of still pictures to go through, so in the meantime I'm posting this brief video (no editing required!):



I took this as the girls and I headed back to the tailgate during the fourth quarter. When I saw this big Gator trailor, I couldn't pass up the photo opportunity! It was during the photo-taking that the girls started cheering, so I thought I'd try to capture it on video. Pretty good, I think!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home