Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Busy Times in Ashland

We've had lots keeping us busy lately. Not only have we had to do some heavy duty celebrating about the Wildcats win over #1-ranked LSU this past weekend, but Caroline has started potty training!

This is a big deal, folks She's been making measurable progress every day, and we're all very proud of her! Teaching a little one to pee in the potty takes a lot of attention & supervision, which is why I have not had a spare moment, not even to blog, since we started doing this on Friday. (I only have time to blog today because I'm at work while Aunt Donna stays home with the girls!) I hope to post more good news from the potty-training front soon; in the meantime, enjoy this cute picture I took of Caroline one morning before breakfast! (Note the hat & slippers - her idea!)

1 Comments:

  • At 16 October, 2007 09:56, Blogger Kate Gracheck said…

    I was watching the game on Saturday and thinking about you guys...everytime the camera scanned the crowd, I was hoping Jordi and Carolyn would pop up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home