Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fun Friday

We got our weekend off to a great start by filling our Friday with fun, from morning 'til night. Here's how it went:

We got started right after breakfast with Art Time. Jordi painted & Caroline colored with colored pencils, and both girls were very content for a long while. That's my Starbucks cup on the table; I thoroughly enjoyed sitting there, sipping my tea and enjoying their company!

After lunch, Mum & I dropped the girls off at Nana's house for a visit while we went on a few shopping errands. I don't have any pictures to prove it, but I'm quite sure everyone had fun! But, anyway, that brings us to dinnertime...

We met up with Tim & Judy at the Elks. I took this picture of Jordi as she was providing "cracker service" to the folks at the next table. She found a whole bunch of packets on an empty table, and decided to distribute them to all the patrons in the dining room. I think she charmed everyone in the place!

The girls enjoyed post-dinner lollipops, courtesy of one of the friendly Elk members. Just another one of the perks of eating dinner at Grandad's club!

Having so much fun is tiring, as you can see by this picture. After dinner, we visited with our next door neighbors, who have a wonderfully relaxing porch swing. It didn't take much swinging in my lap before Jordi was fast asleep! (It's been a long time since she's done that, and, to be honest, it was kind of nice.)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home