Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lobsterfest 2006


Don't they look delicious? Well, they were! I'll even go so far to say that it was probably the best lobster I've ever had in my life (which is saying something because I've had quite a few!) What made them so tasty was that they hadn't molted yet, so their shells, although very tough to crack, were completely full of tender, delicious meat! It was great! "Lobsterfest 2006" came to us courtesy of my dear friend, Jules, & her husband, Doug, and was delivered by the James Hook lobster company from good ol' Boston. What a meal! It included 1.5 pound lobsters, New England clam "chowdah," and steamers. Everything was sooo delicious... it was worth every bit of the massive cleanup! I was joined by Tim & Judy, who also really enjoyed it. Who knows? with any luck, this will become an annual tradition!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home