Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Well, I've not been posting as much since we moved... I guess I'm still adjusting! But today I've got about 15 minutes before Jordi gets up, so that's plenty of time to get a couple pictures on the blog:

Jordi still isn't bored with writing her name, and I still think it's pretty amazing! This picture was taken at the Ford's house; they have a nice, black driveway that's perfect for "chalking"!


This picture of Caroline was also taken at the Ford's house. This car is her favorite toy; she loves to climb in it and say "bye! bye!", and can even propel it backwards on her own!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home