Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Welcome 4th of July!

We kicked off our holiday weekend last night by burning a couple dozen sparklers & exploding a box of Pop-Its.

This year, they're both old enough to hold a sparkler all by themselves - they're thrilled! We had so much fun, in fact, that we used up most of our Fourth of July supply. I guess I'll be headed back to buy some more today!

Technical Note: You may notice that the above picture is a bit fuzzy. That's been happening for the past month or so, so I recently emailed Canon for advice. They recommend that I send it to them for repair, so I anticipate a decline in posting while my camera is gone. Keep your fingers crossed that it's a quick fix!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home