Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snow!

By the time we got home from ballet class on Monday, there was about 2 inches of fresh snow on the ground. So, even though bedtime was right around the corner, we decided to bundle up, get outside, and enjoy it!

Here's Caroline in her little play house. For some reason, it seems more appealing to her when it's covered in snow!

It's sad, but true - we don't own even one sled! In light of my NH upbringing, I hate to admit that my girls think this is an acceptable form of sledding!

Here's Jordi, helping Caroline slide down their meager hill. Oh well - there's no denying that they're having a great time, even without sleds. And that's what counts, right? (Although - I promise - next time I post pictures of the girls playing the snow, whether it's later this winter or next, they will have sleds!)

2 Comments:

  • At 02 March, 2008 01:11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great idea! Snow angels on the move! I don't think you even need a sled! I miss you all.

     
  • At 02 March, 2008 01:12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yeah, by the way, anonymous was me - Susie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home