Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Pillow Talk

Since about a month ago, Jordi decided that talking on the phone was something that she wanted to do more often. She started asking "Can I talk to Nana?" or "I want to call Grandma" almost daily. So, we started teaching her how to dial, proper answering etiquette, etc. As with most new things for her, she is a quick study!

One area she needs no help with is keeping the conversation going! Here she is, having a long chat with Grandma one evening recently. Once I had helped her get Grandma on the line, I went about my business. She wasn't in bed when the call started, so you can imagine my amusement when I came back to check on how things were going and found her lounging under her covers, happily chit-chatting away!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home