Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

UK 50 - Tennessee 52

That was the score - after 4 overtimes! - of last week's game, the last one of the regular season. It was a chilly, gray day, but we didn't let the weather get us down. We just bundled up and enjoyed ourselves! (Plus, the outdoor heaters at the tailgate helped a lot!)

My sister Renee came to visit us the day after Thanksgiving. We loaned her some long-johns & a hat to help her keep warm, and then Jordi instructed her who to cheer for: "not the orange team, just the blue team."

The day began with Caroline helping me in the kitchen. I made a honey-bun cake to bring to the tailgate. It was yummy!

Here's Jordi introducing Aunt Renee to a fixture of the tailgate scene: corn hole! (Check out Renee's blog for her comments on this...)

Daddy & Caroline, ready to head into the game!

One last game-day group picture! I was very lucky this season to have both of my sisters and my Dad all attend football games with me. Going to UK games is a big part of Pullem family life each fall, and I was very glad to have had the chance to share it with the Eastman side of the family!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home