Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Sunset at the Beach

Another day full of sun, swimming and sand for the Pullem Family in Santa Rosa Beach! We are loving it here; as Jordi told Nana, "This place is so great!" She's right, it is!

Today's pictures, however, are from this evening. Isn't this a lovely sunset? (I can't take credit for the shot, however; Chris took it!)

Our sunset trip was a family affair. Here are Nana & the girls, enjoying the view. (Note the amount of sand on Caroline!)

Awww, how sweet! (But what is that guy doing in my picture??!)

Finally, I figured out how to set the flash so I could take a proper picture of the girls with the sunset in the background! I wish I was better with my camera so I could take these kind of pictures on the fly & capture the moment more effectively. Oh well, practice makes perfect, and I've got 4 more sunsets to get it right! (Again, check out how coated with sand these girls are!) (Arrgh! there's that guy again!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home