Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Caroline's First Haircut

Wow! We finally did it! We took Caroline for her very first haircut, just a few days before Christmas. There's a terrific chain of salons called Cookie Cutters that specializes in kid haircuts, so while we were in Lexington last week, we decided it was time for Caroline to take the plunge:

The stylist did a great job, and Caroline looks wonderful! They even provide this nice certificate with a lock of hair to commemorate the occasion. I must admit, thought, that I became unexpectedly overcome with emotion when I saw my youngest daughter change before my eyes into a little girl. (It still chokes me up just remembering it!) Anyway, you can look forward to seeing more of Caroline (and her new grown-up 'do!) in future posts.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home