Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Aunt Renee's Visit

Aunt Renee gave me a great surprise for my birthday: she came for a visit! It was great to see her, even if it was only for a few days. One of the things I like about Renee's visits is that she takes a LOT of pictures, which was even more important this time since my own camera is on the fritz! So, the following pictures are from the dozens she took: We all like this one.. Caroline takes her meals seriously, as you can tell by this picture taken during one of our lunches during Aunt Renee's visit!

And here's Jordi, ready to go to ballet class. Aunt Renee had the priviledge of hanging out in the waiting area with me (& the other moms)
while Jordi was in class! While not quite as enamored as me by watching 3-year-olds dance, she couldn't deny that it was a pretty darn cute site!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home