Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Wonderful Sunday

Today was a wonderful day... not only was the weather was perfect, but we also had an afternoon of fun and a delicious cookout over at Tim & Judy's. These pictures will give you some idea of what I mean!

It's no secret why Jordi loves helping Grandad with his cake making! In her own words, "Mommy, icing tastes really, REALLY good."

After dinner, we spent some time on the back yard patio. This is a picture of Jordi combining two of her favorite outdoor activities: bubbles & spraying water. Does she not seemed genuinely thrilled to have a moving target to spray at? And Caroline got into the act, too, by saying a new word: "buh-boo" (translated: bubble!)

As I turned on the camera to take this, Caroline was crawling away from me, like she was on her way up the hill to get to Jordi. But even though she's turned around in the picture, I still like it anyway; I feel like she's saying "just wait... I'll get there... one of these days..."

1 Comments:

  • At 12 June, 2006 00:06, Blogger reastman said…

    Lisa Fay, this is one of the best pics ever. I am always in a contanst battle to catch up to you. Will I ever get there?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home