Pullem Family Page

The Pullem Family consists of Chris and Lisa, married in 2002, Jordana, born September 2003, and Caroline, born June 2005. This blog is a place for us to give family and friends a glimpse of what our life is like with 2 small girls... funny, messy, hectic, and wonderful!

Friday, March 31, 2006

2-fer Bathtime


A Pullem Family first! Two girls in one tub! I started with Caroline, and once she was soaped & rinsed, in went Jordi. It was fun for all, and quite a timesaver, too! Which I'm glad to discover, because I'm sure that as we continue to spend more time outdoors, they'll both need cleaning more often!

4 Comments:

  • At 29 July, 2017 20:00, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love to use my fingers and tounge to bring them to orgasm then lick both little pussy's clean, I LOVE touching little babies

     
  • At 18 June, 2021 10:03, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    baby is my favorite I like them about 5 months they suck so good and have the nicestpussy

     
  • At 30 May, 2023 11:05, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    https://difficault3.cc/invite/i=101194

     
  • At 22 March, 2024 15:09, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    les sodomisers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home